torivega: “Call Me Maybe” vs. “Ignition...
milesinbetween: How strong you are isn’t dependent on your circumstances; it isn’t something you’re made to be. If it is, that isn’t true strength - it is merely momentary. Being strong and brave and fearless is a decision, a decision that you make every moment of every day, at every crossroads, in the midst of every failure and success. Being strong is a choice. No excuses.
If you never leave home, you never let go, you’ll never make it to the great...– needtobreathe (via milesinbetween)
Hahahaha…I dunno if I’m that weepy about graduating on Saturday…but this is funny. howdoiputthisgently: HIGH SCHOOL: COLLEGE:
I’m tired of putting one foot in front of the other I’m weary of where it leads...– A Breath or Two, Jimmy Needham
It’s the oldest story in the world: One day you’re seventeen and planning for...– One Tree Hill (via katiemacbook)
Love demands everything, they say, but my love demands only this: that no matter...– Ann Brashares, My Name is Memory
But they’d loved each other. With the wisdom of time and the passing of...– Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
the love of God.
beautiful. anikamarie: O love of God, how rich and pure! How measureless and strong! It shall forevermore endure The saints’ and angels’ song Could we with ink the ocean fill, And were the skies of parchment made, Were every stalk on earth a quill, And every man a scribe by trade, To write the love of God above, Would drain the ocean dry. Nor could the scroll contain the whole, Though...
AH! so cute.
neekaisweird: oh my gosh
Sometimes I wake up before you do and I watch you sleep and I’m...– Michael Vaughn, ALIAS
I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like...– Jonathan Safran Foer (via langst)
I want you forever, forever and always Through the good and the bad and the...– Forever and Always by Parachute
this is so bad.
i am falling have fallen in love with this city.
9. What was the worst thing to happen to you in middle school? Hahahaha…oh wow. Um, I really don’t know. The dog we had had since before I was born died, which pretty much crushed me. I was on the cheerleading squad which was pretty terrible. I really enjoyed it then, but looking back and remembering all the drama and insanity…it was just craziness. But for the most part, I had...
STRUGGLE. days siete y ocho.
7. What are some of your pet peeves? rudeness (i.e. talking during class, general inconsiderate-ness) the noise that little kids (and select adults) make when they take a bite of food from a fork and scrape their teeth along the said fork slow walkers whining/complaining/general unappreciative-ness TICKLING. i truly despise being tickled. and not in a cute “oh you can go ahead and...
6. What would your dream house/apartment/castle/tree house/loft/bungalow/etc. Look like? I saw this episode of Bang for Your Buck on HGTV where this couple had remodeled their study apartment, and I remember thinking that that was my dream apartment. It was an old condemned firehouse, if I remember correctly. It had lots of exposed brick, ductwork, and an amazing spiral staircase kind of thing....
Is it too late to add “friendship tea from apple cake tearoom” to that list??
5. What are some little things that make you feel warm and fuzzy? puppies PH’s hugs oatmeal cream pies sweet texts adorable pictures of my really cute nieces and nephews good talks with old friends hearing/saying “i love you” cheesy lists of things that make me feel warm and/or fuzzy
4. How are you similar to and different from the majority of Tumblr users? Well, that’s a really awkward question. I think the main thing that makes me different is that I never post… I just creep. But I’m okay with that.
3. When you’ve had a terrible day, how do you deal with it? Hm. I’m not sure. Probably the most common way for me to unwind is to call my mom. I don’t know if you know this about her, but she is one of the most Godly advice givers I know. Like, every problem I can possibly go to her with, she has Godly, biblically based counsel to offer me. If I don’t talk to her for whatever...